There are several versions of the annual GR model. A description of the last version set up by Mouelhi (2003) is given here. An example of application is presented by Mouelhi et al. (2006).
The GR1A model comprises a simple equation:
- Qk is the simulated streamflow of year k
- Pk is the observed precipitation of year k
- Pk-1 is the observed precipitation of year k-1
- Ek is the potential evapotranspiration of year k
- X is the parameter of the model to optimize
To know more: check our publications.
- Excel spreadsheet (in French)
- airGR R-package (together with other GR hydrological models)
- airGRteaching R-package (together with other GR hydrological models)